Typically, on the week leading up to a Special Gathering, it’ll be detailed in The Starting Line. This time, that special morning is getting early time in the spotlight. Be sure set aside a few hours of your morning on Saturday, June 28. Arrive early (the gates open at 6:30 AM) and stay a bit later than usual (beyond the typical 10 AM end time). Invite the car club. Bring your family. Here are the reasons…
* Celebrate our friends, our vehicles, our community, our family
* The Grand Opening of our co-Keystone Sponsor CARCHEX at Hunt Valley Towne Centre from 8 AM – 12 PM
* Building awareness and donations for Mothers Against Drunk Driving
* Meet Mothers Against Drunk Driving’s National President Jan Withers
* Dave Serio’s “You Auto Know” radio show will be broadcasting from Joe’s Crab Shack
* Rolling Games Mania’s Gaming Trailer for the kids – and the kids at heart – provided by CARCHEX
* Photograph session from 10 AM – 12 PM with Justin Tucker of the Baltimore Ravens – provided by CARCHEX
If your car club would like to reserve parking spaces, please contact Rich “Will” Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org. All reservations will have a dedicated entrance (the entrance closest to the main entrance of Hunt Valley Towne Centre at Shawan Road). There will be 2 entrances and a high majority of the gathering area set for non-reserved parking as well.
Due to the tough-to-reschedule facets of this Special Gathering, it will move forward rain or shine! Even if it rains and your cherished automobile cannot make it, if possible, bring the all-weather back-up. Its all for an honorable cause. Please consider donating to MADD! We hope to see you this Saturday as well as next Saturday!