If you're a Facebook member, please note your attendance here -- Facebook Event Page. If you're not a Facebook member, no worries. No registration is necessary. The Facebook totals simply provide part of the picture for planning purposes.
Owners from all marques and all generations come together to celebrate our automotive enthusiast community in a family-friendly environment. We gather every Saturday morning but there are 4 larger gatherings such as this one each year. On Saturday, August 10, invite your car club. Invite your friends. Bring the family!
Special Announcement! (posted on July 29):
Motorweek, television's original automotive magazine, will be filming a special on our community during August 10's special gathering! While I rarely make the call to shine up your favorite set of wheels, this may be the best Saturday to exercise some extra shine time. Your car, truck or SUV may be seen on international television! Spread the word!
Among the Special Guests:
* Ron Capps’ NAPA Funny Car (1st Funny Car to break 4 seconds in the 1/4 mile)
* Fresh-out-of-the-factory, 1-of-69 COPO Camaro
* Lexus LFA Supercar
* Ferrari 360 Challenge Race Car
* '76 NY Int'l Auto Show Porsche Turbo Carrera (chassis #41)
* Porsche Carrera GT
* '66 Ferrari 275 GTS Pininfarina (1 of 16 of its build and 1 of 200 over the 3 years of world production)
* '27 Spade Carillo Ford Roadster - It was the fastest roadster at the Bonneville Salt Flats meet in 1951 with a one-way pass at 178 mph. Last year, we were honored with its appearance as it was being loaded on a transport for Hod Rod Magazine's 65th Anniversary Homecoming in Sonoma, California -- an event exclusively for Hod Rod Magazine's cover cars.
Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund - Donate to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. The IFHF serves United States military personnel wounded or injured in service to our nation, and their families.
Date & Time - Saturday, August 10 from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. (Show cars can enter the coned area starting at 6:30 a.m.)
Location - Hunt Valley Towne Centre (50 Shawan Road) in the parking lot between Joe's Crab Shack and the former Best Buy location
Rain or Shine? - If Hunt Valley is experiencing inclement weather (steady rain, thunderstorms, etc.), the rain date is Saturday, August 17. As August 10 approaches, this page will be updated with the latest weather-related news.
Automobiles - If you car, truck or SUV is your passion, you're invited. All marques and all generations are invited to participate. You'll see classic, luxury and exotic cars and many classifications in between.
Food & Drink - Caribou Coffee, Panera, Chick-fil-A and Wegmans will be open and there will be food and drink sales within our gathering area.
Admission - Free for show cars and spectators! Donations to help cover administrative costs are encouraged. Donations can be made at the drop box located at the food service area in the center of the gathering.
Directions - I-83 to Exit 20A (Shawan Road East); 1/2 mile to HVTC on the left
Parking - Once in the Joe’s Crab Shack parking lot, look for the cones and the signs marking the entrances. There will be parking for hundreds of cars. Arrive early!
Post-Show Caravan for the Domestics
At 10:30 AM, there will be a short cruise for our Domestics crew to NAPA-Hunt Valley to extend the festivities.
* 2-time Daytona 500 winner and pre-race co-host of NASCAR on FOX...Michael Waltrip!
* Shine it and show it for a shot at winning a $600 set of Carlyle Tools and the Best In Show trophy.
See you on Saturday, August 10!
Rich "Will" Williams
Hunt Valley Horsepower